How to trigger "Control ClassNN" or "Text" (Window Information) through a shortcut?

Discussion, questions and support.

How to trigger "Control ClassNN" or "Text" (Window Information) through a shortcut?

PostPosted by cadudesun » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Hi,

I'd appreciate help. Through FastKeys Window Information I can see "Control ClassNN" and "Text", which correspond to a button I want to trigger through a shortcut (snapshot below).

I have already an script template for that software, and I'd like to adapt the script in order the shortcut !1 triggers the button showed in the snapshot. I imagine it would involve either "Control ClassNN" or "Text" information. In the code below the question marks are just symbolic, since it sounds that "Control ClassNN" or "Text" information should need to be inserted in that position (replacing the question marks), but I don't have idea of a syntax for that.

Code: Select all
#IfWinActive, ahk_exe DesignerPro.exe
!1::Send, ?????????????
return
#IfWinActive

Does anyone know how to adapt/implement this script?

Many thanks!
Carlos_Cadu

Re: How to trigger "Control ClassNN" or "Text" (Window Information) through a shortcut?

PostPosted by Tom » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:32 pm

You can use ControlClick command: https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/ControlClick.htm
Code: Select all
ControlClick, Button42, ahk_class XTPMainFrame

Re: How to trigger "Control ClassNN" or "Text" (Window Information) through a shortcut?

PostPosted by cadudesun » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:45 pm

Thanks for directions Tom!

Return to General Discussion